“Any idiot can face a crisis; it’s this day-to-day living that wears you out.” ~ Anton Chekhov
Hey sweetie pies and happy Friday! Sometimes life can be a little tricky to handle, especially with the everyday hustle and bustle. It can become a little overwhelming and a little stressful. I want to share my rules for daily living to help tackle the daily obstacles of life.
I think I chose the perfect day for this post because I honestly haven’t had the best day today. However I do think that this post will serve as a personal reminder as well as insight to you all. With that being said, I hope you enjoy!
- Devotion – Especially in you believe in a higher power. I always start my day with a little devotion with a scripture and prayer. I notice that whenever I do this, my day always goes a little better.
- Meditation – Meditating for 10 minutes every day helps with productivity. It is also great for helping to clear my mind for a little bit.
- Creative Activity – I am a creative being so I firmly stand by this one. I believe that engaging in some type of creative activity helps alleviate stress and it is also fun! This also helps a great deal in this world of “adulting”.
- Engage in Physical Activity – Whether it’s taking a walk around your office building, yoga before work, or zumba after work. Physical activity is good for the body as well as aiding in clearing the mind. I always feel better after I get a workout in!
- Laugh! – Sometimes when life throws you a curve ball, or two….. or five, it is best to just laugh it off! Laughter is good for the soul.
- Always have a Grateful Heart – Remember that someone ALWAYS has it harder than you so make sure to be grateful and have a humble heart. When you are appreciative for what you have, law of attraction will bring more to you. 🙂
- Have an Open Heart – Love others and open your heart to receive everything that is good.
- Don’t Stress! – I know this one can be a lot easier said than done, but try your best not to. We often times stress over things that we have no control over or things that won’t even matter later. So with that being said, why stress?! Plus, it is not healthy for the body.
- Try to release Good Vibes – If you do this, I PROMISE it will come back to you. 🙂 Good vibes and positive energy!
- Surround yourself with good-hearted and positive people – The statement is true that you are the company that you keep. People will either drain you dry of your energy or they will add to you. Remember iron sharpens iron.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this post and received something from it. I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!
As always, XO and Stay FAB! ~ Stormie