“Everything in life comes to you as a teacher. Pay Attention. Learn Quickly.” ~ Cherokee Saying
Hey sweetie pies! It is Monday and to some, this day is the most dreaded and stressful day of the week. I try my best to put my best foot forward on Monday. I am going to share with you what I like to do on Sundays to prepare for the week ahead.
1. Worship/Devotion : I like to go to church or do devotion at the house. This always puts me in such a good mood.
2. Workout : I will do a little cardio and then follow with yoga and some nice stretching. It is relaxing, while still feeling like I actually did a legit workout.
3. Pamper Myself : On Sunday evenings I like to pamper myself with a nice hot bath, an aromatherapy candle and possibly washing my hair. I will also take the time to do a deep cleansing mask while I read or watch a little YouTube. It is all about me time and treating myself.
4. Exfoliate : I like to do a full body exfoliate on Sundays because I actually have time for it, lol. Afterwards I will moisturize with my fave body butter.
5. Plan : I like to take the time at night before I go to sleep to do my weekly layout for the week. I write down and plan everything that I have going on that week from work to blog to personal things. My week goes A LOT better when it is organized.
So as you can see, overall, my preparation for the week includes a lot of time for myself. That is a top priority for me because I am ALWAYS busy and doing for others throughout the week. So Sunday is kind of my “selfish day”. You know what they say, “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.”
Cheers to a great and productive week!
As always, XO and Stay FAB! ~ Stormie