“When it is working, you completely go into another place, you’re tapping into things that are totally universal, completely beyond your ego and your own self. That’s what it is all about.” ~ Keith Haring
Hey sweetie pies, for those of you who know me personally, you all know I LOVE me some candles!! I ALWAYS have one burning at my house. Not only for the effects of room fragrance alone, but also for aromatherapy, reminiscing, and relaxing. In today’s post I want to share some of my all time favorite candles and fragrances for the house. My ladies can probably attest to the fact that there is nothing better than having a good smelling candle to just fill the room.
Now I know some may ask why not just get air freshener or a diffuser but I personally believe that a candle will fill a room quicker and the fragrance will linger after you blow it out – especially if it is a good quality candle. Most candles recommend that you burn them for 2 hours max at a time and then blow them out. Not only because this is safe but also to extend the life of your candle.
1. My all time favorite candle is the Be Peaceful Aromatherapy Candle. It is an aromatherapy candle that is lavender and eucalyptus scented and it smells AMAZING! It is available at Target in 2 different sizes and a diffuser if candles aren’t really your thing. I always keep one of these candles in my bedroom and I usually light it at night time while I am getting ready for bed.
2. I love the Nature’s Wick Candle in Pumpkin Nutmeg! I like to use this candle in my downstairs bathroom or kitchen. It smells amazing and it works in smaller places in my opinion. Whenever I tried burning this candle in bigger spaces such as the living room or my bedroom, I couldn’t smell it. I like using it in smaller places such as the downstairs bathroom or kitchen where you can actually smell it. I think the other spaces are too big for the fragrance to fill if that makes sense so just an FYI.
3. Ever since I first smelled it at Bath and Body Works, I knew that this Bergamot Waters Candle was going to be bae. I heard Nitraab mention in one of her hauls and I had to try it for myself. It is hard to describe the smell but it is amazing! I encourage everyone to go to Bath and Body Works and just smell it for yourself. 🙂
4. Another fave of mine is the Paris Lavender Macaroon Candle. It is really the best of all because it is lavender (my fave scent), macaroon (because it is awesome), and it is PINK (my fave color). It has a soft sweet smell but it is not overwhelming.
5. Lastly I love SOHO Brights Peony Petals Candle. Unfortunately you can’t buy it online but it is available at Target in multiple sizes. I love this candle because of the smell of course but also the decorative containers that it comes in. They are so cute to me! This collection has other scents so feel free to check them out.
What is your favorite candle? Do you have any suggestions on candles that I should try out? Leave me your thoughts below!
As always, XO and Stay FAB! ~ Stormie