Hey Sweetie Pies, TGIF!!! Whoop Whoop! What is everyone doing this weekend? I am actually preparing to go to the movies with my boyfriend and some of his coworkers. We are going to see Deadpool. 🙂
When I think of the weekend, I think of fun nights with my boyfriend and my besties. I love having a girls night out (or in) jamming to some awesome songs. In today’s post, I want to share some songs that I have had on repeat for the past 2 weeks. Some of these songs are by old artists but they are definitely goodies! While some other songs you have probably heard a million times on the radio. Make sure to give them a listen if you’re not familiar or listen to them while getting ready tonight!
1. DNCE – Cake by the Ocean
2. Zedd – Beautiful now
3. Day 26 – Got me Going (throwback!)
4. Beyonce – Formation (duh!)
5. French Montana ft. Migos and Chris Brown – Moses
6. Ne-Yo – Say It (another throwback!)
7. Day 26 – Stadium Music
8. Justin Beiber – Mark my Words
9. Coldplay – Adventure of a Lifetime
10. Victoria Justice – Here’s to Us (don’t judge, I am Victorious fan and this song always made me happy)
What songs are on your life’s playlist right now? Leave me a comment below!
Have a fun and safe weekend!
As always, XO and Stay FAB! ~ Stormie