1. I have trypophobia – fear of holes.
2. Growing up, I played with Barbie dolls. Now I think of myself as a Barbie doll that I get to dress up everyday.
3. I love the show Chopped. I prefer to watch it while I am eating, otherwise I get hungry from watching. HAHA!
4. My biggest fear is failing.
5. I am very spoiled and don’t like being told no.
6. I have eczema, a skin condition where itchy rashes are a symptom.
7. I like to eat toast from Cane’s with sweet tea.
8. My favorite fragrance is lavender.
9. I am absolutely terrified of spiders. Do NOT ask me to kill one! We will have to burn the place down.
10. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a veterinarian. (Love animals!)
11. My all time favorite holiday is Christmas! I do it up big! I decorate the house, bake cookies, watch Christmas specials, listen to Christmas music all month… I even want to go ice skating this year!
12. I am either super bubbly and energetic or I am very chilled and quiet, I have no in between.
13. I don’t like bullys…AT ALL!
14. I have never broken a bone.
15. Growing up I was very shy so I had a lot of imaginary friends.
16. As a kid, I had a big imagination. I carried that well into my adulthood.
17. I am usually really sweet but I can be pretty mean at times.
18. I’ve never had a relationship with my father.
19. I dream of having a family one day.
20. I LOVE fried catfish with honey mustard. Shoutout to one of my good friends for putting me on to that. 🙂
21. I want to be a good role model for my younger cousin and little sister. I know that they are watching me and looking up to me and I don’t want to fail them.
22. I care so much to the point that I hate that I care so much. Sometimes I get hurt because I wear my heart on my sleeve.
23. I try to be a free spirit as much as possible but I DEFINITELY can posses a “Type A” personality.
24. I have never flown in a plane.
25. I am proud of the woman I am becoming, even if I don’t tell her often.
Whew! Now that I have bared it all in a sense and shared 25 unique facts about myself, what’s one unique fact about you? Let’s celebrate our diversity!
As always, XO and Stay FAB! ~ Stormie J