8. Lavender and Chamomile Body Butter : This body butter by Deep Steep not only smells amazing, but it is also vegan and cruelty-free. I slather this on at night after I get out of the shower and I am moisturized for the rest of the next day. With it being at a great price point, it is DEFINITELY something worth investing in. It also comes in several other fragrances so make sure you check it out!
“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” ~ Scott Adams
Hey Sweetie Pies, I wanted to share my April Favorites in hair care, beauty, skin care and accessories. I don’t have too many products but you might see a familiar thing or two.
1. Nanette Lepore Sunglasses : I got these at TJ Maxx for $10! Talk about a steal!
2. Floral Pens: I got two of these in a pack at Target for like $5! They write so well and not to mention Gorgeous!
3. Crystal Pave’ Hoop Earrings : These earrings are so adorable and so convenient! These have definitely become my go-to. I seriously wear them everyday AND they’re backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee.
4. Cantu Shea Butter Natural Leave-In Conditioner : I LOVE this conditioner! I use this on a day to day basis and it does wonders for my hair. Moisture is very important for my hair and this product doesn’t flake or build up in my hair.
5. Magical Moringa : This moisturizer from LUSH cosmetics is EVERYTHING! I put this on my face every morning after toner. It dries with a velvety matte finish. I use this whether I am wearing make up or not, it’s great!
6. Mask of Magnaminty : I LOVE THIS MASK! This mask is everything I am so obsessed! I treat myself to this mask on a weekly basis but I will sometimes apply it more often than that if needed. It is all natural and organic which is a definitely plus! I keep it in the refrigerator and it always feel Ah-Mazing when I apply it.
7. Brow Definer by Anastasia Beverly Hills : Ever since I started using this earlier this year, I have NOT touched a single other brow product! This right here is everything! Super convenient and easy to use!
9. Songs : I have quite a few songs this month that have been in heavy rotation.
Pose ~ Rihanna
Counterfeit ~ Jordan Fisher
All About Us ~ Jordan Fisher
Titan X James Dean ~ Dawn
Cheap Thrills ~ Sia
Gibberish ~ Max Schneider
Come Thru ~ Jacquees
Drop ~ Chloe and Halle
What are some of your monthly favorites? Leave me a comment below!
As always, XO and Stay FAB! ~ Stormie