Hey Sweetie Pies! I hope you all have been enjoying the posts! I have been enjoying creating content for you all. Now we all know that the holiday season is a great time for parties and “get-togethers”. As much as I love to get all glammed up and hitting a party or two… or five, I thoroughly enjoy a relaxed day/night at home just the same. I am going to share what are my essentials and favorites for a cozy day/night in, especially for the holiday season.
1. I like to start off with lighting a candle. Now for the holidays I like to have a “holiday themed” candle or something sweet. I like for the house to smell like something is baking. So I will usually opt for anything pumpkin spice, apple pie, pumpkin pie, cinnamon scented. In my opinion, it just makes my apartment feel more like home.
2. I love baking sweet goodies! I often times will bake with my boyfriend and we will bake cookies, muffins or brownies. He really likes it when I bake a lot of them to save for later. I put the leftovers in a cookie jar or pan for us or friends to grab at their leisure when they come over.
3. It wouldn’t be Christmas time without a few Christmas specials! I honestly could binge watch Christmas specials all month long! I do however have a few all-time favorites which are as follows:
-Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindoor
-Frosty the Snowman
-Phineas and Ferb Christmas Special (Don’t Judge, that movie is LEGIT!)
-Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
(Just to name a few….)
4. I HAVE to cuddle up with a soft blanket (blankie is what I call it lolz). I prefer one in a thick soft material. I don’t quite feel complete until I have my blankie with me. My favorite right now is one that I won at a Christmas party last year. It is totally appropriate because it is white with snowflakes.
5. I love to get in something comfortable yet feminine and sexy. Even in lounge wear or intimates, you should wear something that makes you feel your best. You can definitely stay chic and cozy during these winter months. Have you guys heard of +Adore Me? Well if not, let me tell you, it is a website that offers sleepwear, sexy lingerie, undergarments and much more. They are fab! I came across their site awhile back and can you say SA-WOON?! I fell in love! I chose a few of my faves, which believe it or not, it was hard to narrow it down to these! Make sure to check it out! They are always updating their website with their latest designs and newest collections so you’re guaranteed to find something just for you! Signing up for their monthly subscription is easy by just answering a few short questions through a style quiz! (I actually enjoy taking these kind of quizzes, you can’t fail! Tests weren’t really my thing in college ) It is about you and what YOU LOVE! I honestly love all of these companies that you can subscribe to. It is like a VIP party that no one else knows about AND you have your own stylist at your disposal. You can also send a gift to yourself every month, guilt free! (YES PLEASE!)
I am looking forward to having a cozy night-in tonight and you better believe that I will be participating all behaviors previously mentioned. *cues Christmas Pandora playlist* How do you relax for a night in during the holidays? Leave me a comment below!
As always, XO and Stay FAB! ~ Stormie